On today’s episode we’re talking about how to get that old inherited sewing machine ready to go and I guarantee it’ll be amazing!
If you’re anything like me and love to underline and highlight, you can download the transcript of this episode.
The main takeaways from today’s episode:
- You can get an awesome machine at Garage sales or on Craigslist and FaceBook marketplace
- Always make sure you have the foot pedal and electrical cord for the machine before you buy
- Sewing Machines require tune ups and regular maintenance
- Everything is online these days, even manuals for sewing machines made in the 70s
- Your sewing environment contributes just as much to your sewing as the machine does
Episode Resources and Links:
Quilting Set Up Made Easy Checklist
2. All Things Sewing Machines
The Sewing Machine Oil I Use
Online Sewing Manuals
Universal Presser Foot Kit
Non Skid Mat
LED Light Strip